Alzheimer's Association Caregiver Support Groups
A support group provides a safe, supportive environment to allow family members, friends, caregivers, and other interested individuals to meet regularly for mutual support and to exchange coping skills with one another in matters relating to Alzheimer's disease. All support groups are free and open to the public and of no religious affiliation unless otherwise designated. Support groups meet the same day of the week and time - each month. Cancelations are posted on CommunityResourceFinder.org. All times noted below are eastern.
Register via 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 or at CommunityResourceFinder.org.
- First Monday, 5:30-6:30 p.m.: Clark County Bridgepoint Gardens, 3100 Utica Sellersburg Rd., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- First Friday, 2-3 p.m.: Shelby County Extension Office, 1117 Frankfort Rd., Shelbyville, KY 40065
- Second Wednesday, 5:30-6:30 p.m.: Arcadia Senior Living of Louisville, 901 Blankenbaker Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40243
- Fourth Tuesday, 5:15-6:15 p.m.: Masonic Homes Miralea Active Lifestyle Community, 320 Joe Conway Cir., Masonic Homes, KY 40041
- Second Thursday, 10:30-11:30 a.m.: St. Matthews (in person and virtual), Bluegrass Christian Church, 4100 Shelbyville Rd., Louisville, KY 40207
- Third Thursday, 1-3 p.m.: Middletown, Southeast Christian Church, 920 Blankenbaker Pkwy., Louisville, KY 40243
- Third Friday, 12-1 p.m.: Early Stage, Alzheimer's Association, 6100 Dutchmans Lane, Louisville, KY 40205 (early stage registration required)